Note: This is for Blockbox only.
In certain scenarios, you may require to disable all uploads to Combine & retain data locally. To do this please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Blockbox WebUI with the Blockbox VM’s IP address:
2) Once logged in, go to Settings>Discovery Settings:
3) Scroll down till you see the section for “The Combine”:
4) Turn off the upload via toggling the On button to Off. If you need to turn the uploads on again, toggle the switch to On again.
5) It will show a “Setting stored successfully.” Message on the top right of the screen when you toggle to inform you that the changes have been made.
Note: If you want to do manual uploads only for your deployment, but still want to be able to use all the features of our analytics platform Combine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Manual Upload of data required from Blockbox” *Customer Name* & one of our agents will be able to assist. This will require a support call.