Released: 2023-05-02 | Impacted Regions: All
- COM-527 - Enhanced Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Capabilities
- We have enhanced our Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) capabilities on the Combine to allow Partners to enforce MFA for all of their users. Additionally we have added the ability for a user to enable MFA for themselves. Users can leverage a virtual MFA app and we recommend using the Microsoft or Google Authenticator.
- COM-3596 - 365 Utilization Custom Report Export Gives "Bad Request" Error
- COM-3546 - Cloud Migration Dashboard Resource Consumption export not working
- The customer faced an issue while exporting data to an Excel sheet that had over one million rows, causing a breakage due to Excel's limitations. To solve this, extra sheets are now created for categories with more than one million rows and the extra rows are stored there.
- COM-3544 - Inactive License Assignments table data not loading
- COM-3543 - Update Headings on STWA & Opportunity advisor to show up correctly.
- COM-3541 - Software vulnerabilities empty for Slingshot only customers
- COM-3520 - Slingshot not aggregating with inactive Block 64 Discovery or BlockBox site
- We have fixed the issue where Slingshot not aggregating with inactive Block 64 Discovery or BlockBox sites see: https://status.block64.com/incidents/sdl88z2gy55r
- COM-3482 - M365 User Data and Service Entitlement Exports Give Bad Request Error
- We have fixed the error 'Bad Request Error' that was thrown for Service Entitlement export when row count is more than 1M, as well as User Data report when User Data is large enough to cause a memory issue.
- COM-3287 - Supportability Slide in CMMC Report Doesn't Handle 0 Counts in the Bar Chart
- We have fixed the Supportability - Productivity Applications Slide in CMMC report where bar chart would show 98%, when it’s supposed to show 100% when one or every Supported, Unsupported and Retiring values were equal to 0.