Released: 2023-10-03 | Impacted Regions: All
- COM-3980 - Publishing row status loader
- Added an indicator for a publishing campaign on the campaign list
- COM-3977 - Rename Azure AD to Entra ID
- Adjusted labels to display Entra ID in places where it used to show Azure AD
- COM-3962 - Implement full page campaign snapshot view, fix chapter title disappearing
- Made the snapshot page a full page view Fixed a bug where the chapter title disappeared after reordering
- COM-3960 - Consume source data (drill-down) for infographics
- Added a link to reports from the charts
- COM-3942 - New Security Report: Application patching level
- We have added a new security report called Application Patching Level. The pie chart shows the total number of Standardized and Non-Standardized installs. Also, the bar charts show the top 10 vendors by install counts. The table shows the list of the newest version of software installs and when clicked on the + icon it will expand and show the outdated version of the selected software. We can also view the list of endpoints having the software installed by clicking on unique endpoints.
- COM-3974 - Fix deliverable chart content save format
- Improved the rendering of media content on the campaign
- COM-3971 - Text bleeding over edge of slide, use snapshots charts
- Fixed bug where text editor adds unnecessary new line Showed published charts on the snapshot page
- COM-3968 - Browser Tab showing URL instead of tab title
- Added the page title for campaign manager
- COM-3927 - Hong Kong Dollar, Malaysian Rinnggit and Swiss Franc currencies are missing from the Productivity and Security Profile
- When exporting to Excel, are now be able to see the Hong Kong dollar, Swiss Franc and Malaysian Ringgit currency on the reports for the security profile and the productivity profile.
- COM-3870 - Dependency Map report not loading
- The Dependency Mapping now loads with limited access based on the data set present
- COM-3714 - M365 usage data not matching in slide
- M365 License Mismatch Resolved.